The aim of the Health Insurance Portability and Accessibility Act (HIPAA) is to safeguard the privacy of sensitive medical information. The practice of medicine has changed a lot in the two decades since HIPAA’s passage, and it’s not always clear what lengths an office needs to take to avoid violation and comply with requirements. Data breaches arising from lost or stolen devices such as laptops containing PHI are not the only cause for recently harsh fines, accelerating both in rate...
Medical Office Software Calculators
Quantify Improvements to Your Practice
Use these easy tools to measure the value of making changes to
your software and your processes.
Compare Software Pricing
Review Pricing Options and
Calculate Your Practice Management
Scheduling Efficiency Calculator
Determine the Impact
Scheduling Has on Your
Third-Party Billing Advantages Calculator
See How Much
Revenue You Can Add to Your
Complementary Practice Analysis
This complementary analysis will give you incredible insights into process efficiencies
and revenue improvement opportunities. Take this first step to becoming more profitable today!
- Benchmark Your Reimbursement Rates and Claim Efficiency Against Peers
- Review the Revenue Impact of No Show and Cancelled Appointments
- Identify Lost Revenue due to Patient Balances (especially > 90 days)
- Recoup Lost Revenue due to Unpaid Claims (especially > 120/180 days)
- Review Ways to Increase Patient Satisfaction and Referrals
- Strategies for Increasing Revenue for Routine Appointments
and Pro-Active Patient Outreach
Call our RCM Advisor Hotline at (510) 284-2425
See How Eligibility Can Increase Cash Collections
Software for Medical
The Clearinghouse Connectivity You Need at a Price You Can’t Resist
The Smart Medical Practice Blog & Newsletter
Learn best practices in practice management and gain insights from experts on how to practice profitably in the PracticeSuite The Smart Medical Practice resource center.