99.1% of Physicians Who Ever Used Our EHR Are Still Using It
99.1% of Physicians Who Ever Used
Our EHR Are Still Using It
Affordable and proven to work for Genreal Medicine and 50 specialties, PracticeSuite’s simple and intuitive EHR allows you to document encounters in seconds. Its uniqueSingle Screen Designgives the the look and feel of paper charting; and you can easily customize encounter sheets and forms to taylor to your needs. Where appropriate, you can quickly copy the patient’s last note, modify, and save it in seconds.
Used effectively by both solo providers and by large medical groups, this highly flexible EHR supports Team Care, Multi-Specialty, Multi-location, and Multiple Tax IDs ––all within the same group or practice.
- ICD-10 Operational: Select familure ICD-9 codes and learn ICD-10 while you chart
- Perfect for Tablets, PC’s, Laptops, Android, Apple, iPad, Safari, and Mac.
- Easy to learn and adopt. Encounter sheets are easy to customize.
- Document multi-condition, multi-problem visit without the use of restrictive templates
- Use voice recognition, a keyboard, stylus, or a mouse.
- Single screen design allows access to entire patient record without changing screen
- E&M Coding. Clinical Decision Support (CDSS). Quality Reporting (PQRS). Computerized Order Entry (CPOE).
- ONC-ATCB Certified Stage 2 Complete EHR
- To-do list, Inter-office and intra-office communication.
- Electronic Superbill that’s completely integrated with the Scheduler and Medical Billing