All-In-One Medical Office Answer
PracticeSuite products are available as an All-in-One ‘complete suite’, or as individual modules.
One Software. One Database. From a Single Trusted Source.
PracticeSuite’s fully integrated, All-In-One medical office suite replaces 5 office software and automates the entire patient-to-pay revenue cycle! A powerful web-based EHR, Billing Software, and Patient Portal in a single software solution.
A Comprehensive Cloud-based Medical Practice Solution!
PracticeSuite runs on state-of-the-art enterprise class technology that consists of Oracle, Java, Linux and Web 3.0. These technologies enable PracticeSuite to function as a scalable, reliable and robust application, able to deliver on the real-time demands of practices nationwide. The same technology as used by many Fortune 500 companies.
EXPLORE ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO INCREASE REVENUE, IN ONE EASY SOLUTION
Medical Billing Software and Practice Management Software
A powerful medical billing and revenue cycle management software for practices and medical billing companies with some of the finest capabilities to reduce denials and aging, and improve revenue, collections, and cashflow. When combined, PracticeSuite’s flexible patient scheduler, medical billing software, and integrated Electronic Health Record makes your practice run smoothly and efficiently, allowing you to focus on patient care rather than paperwork.
Manage registration, scheduling, online records, and secure online communication. Our Practice Portal gives you HIPAA secure web presence that allows patients to communicate securely with your office. In it a patient can view medical information shared by the doctor, request refills, referrals, and set appointments at pre-set times.
- Secure anywhere, anytime access
- No upgrades to drain your pocketbook. Never pay for updates/upgrades again!
- No software to purchase. No servers to maintain. No IT administrative headaches!
- Security, Reliability, Availability, Auto-Backup, and HIPAA IT Compliance
- The same state-of-the-art enterprise class technology used by Fortune 500 companies
- Priced affordably to meet the needs of private practice.
How to Stabilize Your Medical Practice Cashflow
Process Claims Faster – Get Paid Sooner.
Cashflow is the lifeblood of your medical practice. If your receivables are piling up and your claims aren’t going through, you aren’t going to be profitable.CPAs and financial advisors list the seven keys to improving cashflow in your practice:
- Educating Personnel
- Utilizing Technology
- Using a Clearinghouse
- Monitoring Rejections
- Managing Denials
- Managing Accounts Receivable for Insurance and Patient Responsible Accounts
- Utilizing Metrics to Measure Productivity
What are your options?
- Outsource to a reputable Medical Billing Company – this is an especially attractive solution for many new practices seeking to get operations up and running and achieve ROI quickly.
- Seek in-house solutions through medical billing software and practice management software – this approach may make more sense for established practices with experienced medical billing staff. But which software and at what cost?
What if you could bundle the best techniques of successful practices into one easy-to-use medical billing and practice management software platform?
PracticeSuite makes it possible to gain control of your medical claims and receivables. Here’s how:
Medical Claims Management
With PracticeSuite Claims Management software, you can submit electronic claims in a matter of seconds. Control the entire claims management system from any location with an internet connection. An automated claims scrubbing system double-checks all claims for errors, significantly reducing denied claims. Coding reference is included, so you can stop buying expensive code books. ICD-10 ready! Print CMS-1500 claims, or submit primary and secondary electronic ANSI 837 claims so you can track the status of your claims.
Denial Manager Workflow
With PracticeSuite Claims Management software, you can accelerate the collections process by using customizable work queues, automated insurance collections ticklers, and comprehensive tracking tools. Easily follow-up on denial and non response claims and easy option for single or bulk resubmit. All necessary information for claims follow-up is available on a single screen.
- Reduce your outstanding A/R days
- Improve billing efficiency
- Reduce billing cost
- Improve cash flow
- Get paid in a timely fashion
- Faster reimbursement
- Integrated claims correction and online reference tools
- Centralized financial reporting
- Reduce redundant data entry
- ERA and auto posting
- Claims submission and tracking
- Denied claims management
A powerful claims management system means streamlined revenue flow; PracticeSuite Claims Management software helps eliminate the missing information, incorrect codes and data entry errors that result in rejected or denied claims. It’s a complete system for managing every step of the claims reimbursement cycle, ensuring faster and accurate payment.