Interoperability & Security
EXPLORE ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO INCREASE REVENUE, IN ONE EASY SOLUTION
Interface to Accounting Systems
- Completely customizable sub-ledger details
- Setup charges, payments, adjustment, A/R by accounting codes
- Setup payers, payer-type by accounting codes
- Setup providers, legal entity, financial class by accounting codes
- Detailed Sub-ledger Reporting
- Summarized Sub-ledger Reporting
- Create CSV format data dump to suit the accounting system of your choice!
User Security & Segregation
- Define User Types
- Define menu level access by users. Restrict access by users
- Easily add/remove user access level. Maintain complete audit trial.
- Restrict access to users during certain day and certain hour
- Restrict access from a specific location. Prevent employees accessing application outside of work
- Restrict access to clinical charts of certain patient. Patient that are relatives of employees should not have access to relative’s medical record.
- Allow security override in emergency.
- Unmatched Customer Service!
- Platinum Support: Email, Instant Chat, Plus Unlimited Phone.
- Customer Request Tracking Portal – Real-Time Access to your support requests
- Instant Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Open Claims Issues over 48 hours are directly escalated to the CEO
- Frequency Asked Questions Diary
- Comprehensive Step-by-Step Online Video Training
- Strong Online Documentation
- Frequent releases of new features recommended by customers
- HIPAA Compliant
- HITECH Compliant
- ONC-ATCB Certified
- 5010 Compliant
- ICD-10 Compliant
- PCI Compliant
Access to Your Data
- You are 100% owner of your data as PracticeSuite is a mere custodian of your data
- We provide data dump to slice and dice or to do analysis on your data
- Your data is safeguarded, backed and managed by professionals
- Data is stored on industry’s most robust and enterprise class database- Oracle 11g database
- We access your data to provide services to you and to improve our software usage
- A full data dump in a CSV format and a readable format is made available to client in the unfortunate event of a separation